Taste the Experience!
Join us at the 17th annual Vintage Indiana Wine & Food Festival June 4, 2016 from 12pm-6pm at Military Park in downtown Indianapolis! An award-winning festival promoting Indiana wine and food. Celebrate with the Indiana wineries as they offer samples of more than 200 award-winning wines (Adult ticket only, ID required, and First 10,000 receive etched wine glass!)
- Enjoy delicious food from some of Indiana's top culinary experts
- Visit the Wine & Food Experience Pavillion for food and wine sessions with chefs and winemakers
- Tap your foot to Indiana's most popular musicians LIVE throughout the day
- Browse through the artisan booths
- Bring your blankets, pop up tents and lawn chairs! We ask that you don't use pop-up tents at the stage area so as not to block anyone's view
- Vintage Indiana is an "adults only" event. Only those 21 and over will be admitted to the festival.
- Tickets are $25 in advance or $35 at the gate. Early Admission tickets are $50 in advance only. Designated Driver tickets are $10
Get ticket information here
Outside coolers, food and beverages are not allowed. These items will be confiscated at the gate or if found on the grounds.
No re-entry, no pets, no refunds, no outside food/beverage RAIN OR SHINE!
Wine is available for sale by the glass or bottle.
Get Home Safely!
Get directions to Military Park here
Music to sip, dance and dine by ...
12:30PM ~ 1:45PM: Zanna-Doo
2:15PM ~ 3:30PM: Living Proof
4:00PM ~ 5:45PM.: Jennie DeVoe