See you June 3, 2017!
Purchase your tickets here!
Taste the Experience!
Come and join us to promote Indiana's wine and food on June 3, 2017 for the 18th annual Vintage Indiana Wine & Food Festival from 12pm-6pm. This award-winning festival will take place at Military Park in downtown Indianapolis! Celebrate with the Indiana wineries as they offer COMPLEMENTARY samples of more than 200 award-winning wines (Adult tickets sold only, ID required)
- First 10,000 to arrive will recieve a FREE etched wine glass!
- Visit the Wine & Food Experience Pavillion for food and wine sessions with chefs and winemakers
- Enjoy complementary samples from all wineries attending the festival!
- Vintage Indiana is an "adults only" event. Only those 21 and over will be admitted to the festival.
Get ticket information here
- ORDER YOUR TICKETS TODAY! Save $10 and order your ticket in advance or buy a VIP ticket for $50 and recieve an exclusive wine glass holding lanyard, jumbo wine glass, and early access to the park!
- Please keep outside food, drinks, and personal coolers at home. These items will be confiscated if found on the grounds.
- No re-entry, no pets, no refunds. Festival will continue RAIN OR SHINE!