Taste the Experience!
Join us at the 15th annual Vintage Indiana Wine & Food Festival June 7, 2014 at Military Park in downtown Indianapolis! An award-winning festival promoting Indiana wine and food. Celebrate with the Indiana wineries as they offer samples of more than 200 award-winning wines (Adult sampler ticket only ID required First 10,000 receive etched wine glass!)
- Enjoy delicious food from some of Indiana's top culinary experts
- Visit the Wine & Food Experience Pavillion for food and wine sessions with chefs and winemakers
- Tap your foot to Indiana's most popular musicians LIVE throughout the day
- Browse through the artists booths
- Bring your blankets, pop up tents and lawn chairs! We ask that you don't use pop-up tents at the stage area so as not to block anyone's view
- Vintage Indiana is an adults only event. Only those 21 and over will be admitted to the festival.
Outside coolers, food and beverages are not allowed. These items will be confiscated at the gate or if found on the grounds. No re-entry, no pets, no refunds, no outside food/beverage RAIN OR SHINE!! No Refunds!
Wine is available for sale by the glass or bottle.
Get ticket information here
Get directions to Military Park here
For the first time, Vintage Indiana will be partnering with a charity to make a donation to their great cause!
dots in blue water is directed by a committee of school teachers and funded entirely by donations and student fundraisers. dots in blue water made its inaugural trip in 2011 to provide clean water to rural communities outlying Port au Prince, Haiti. Since then, the students have expanded their projects to become more sustainable, and have branched out to other areas. Their focus for 2014 is the EEM school in St. Louis du Nord, on Haiti’s north coast, where this year they will furnish the school with education resources, including laptops and internet connections so they may keep in touch with the students & families they serve.
The partnership between dots in blue water and Vintage Indiana will allow more people to be aware of what impacts Indiana students and Indiana’s grape growers and wineries are making around the world. It will also provide dots in blue water with financial support to continue their clean water efforts in Making a World of Difference.
A portion of every ticket sold will go to dots in blue water as we help them turn wine into water!!
Music to sip, dance and dine by ...
12:30PM ~ 2:00PM: Zanna-Doo
2:30PM ~ 3:30PM: My Yellow Rickshaw
4:00PM ~ 5:45PM.: Jennie DeVoe